This fast cure high build polyaspartic coating provides excellent corrosion protection as well as long term weatherability in just one coat. It can be applied direct to metal (DTM) at 6 to 10 mils dry film thickness (DFT) to eliminate the need for typical primers and/or intermediate coats. This significantly speeds up the painting process, saves labor, and saves money without sacrificing performance. If even better corrosion protection is desired it can be applied over our time proven Carbozinc, Carbomastic, or Carboguard primers.
Semstone AFRC is an aggregate filled reinforced coating system designed for ultimate concrete protection. The reinforcement adds extra protection for containments with vehicular traffic.
Successful concrete coatings depend on attention to detail. With over 70 years of experience in the coatings industry, Carboline understands the needs and concerns of the secondary containment market better than the rest. Semstone AFC is an aggregate filled coating system used for process slabs, tank farm floors, chemical loading and unloading areas, and spill containment areas.
Our Jeff Schmucker created a visual to explain the importance of using bond breaker tape in secondary containment systems.
Rustbond PS is a very low VOC epoxy primer/sealer that combines outstanding surface tolerance characteristics over marginally prepared substrates and user-friendly features. It can help save time and money by minimizing surface preparation requirements for new construction, maintenance, and overcoating projects. Rustbond PS has good pot life at higher temperatures to help minimize waste and also cures at low temperatures down to 35°F (1.7°C) with Additive 8505 so you have one Rustbond product for year-round application.
- Excellent wetting and wicking, develops good adhesion to many marginally prepared substrates
- Low stress during application and cure, can be applied over many aged coatings and tight rust
- Can be top-coated with many solvent-borne coatings to help eliminate intermediate coats
- Very low VOC, less than 100 g/l, and low odor for compliance in many stringent locations
- Low-temperature cure with Additive 8505 to extend the painting season
- Good pot life in hotter weather without Additive 8505, one product for year-around application
- User-friendly application with brush, roller, and spray
- Tolerance to a higher range of dry film thickness (DFT), helps minimize challenges resulting from excessive DFT