Pete Mitchell of GMA Garnet joins Jack Walker and Paul Atzemis to discuss the role blast media selection plays in surface cleanliness. They discuss the impact blast media can have on a coatings job.
- 0:00 – Intro to GMA Garnet and Pete Mitchell
- 3:00 – Studies on the blast media
- 4:00 – Garnet as a blast media versus other types of media
- 6:30 – The importance of friability when selecting blast media
- 10:00 – The effects of dust due to media and its effect on a coating system
- 12:00 – The importance of peak density when measuring profile
- 16:00 – Wrap up