Brian Cheshire joins Jack Walker and Paul Atzemis to discuss the coating systems for the interior of water tanks as outlined by AWWA D102.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:00 – Review of AWWA D102
- 4:00 – Overview of interior system requirements per AWWA D102 – Coating Steel Water-Storage Tanks
- 5:00 – Systems used to coat the interior of water tanks per AWWA D102 – Coating Steel Water-Storage Tanks
- 9:00 – NSF/ANSI/CAN 600 effects on the systems outlined in AWWA D102
- 11:00 – Interior dry surfaces versus interior wet surfaces
- 13:30 – Carboline products used for AWWA D102 internal systems
- 15:30 – Wrap up
Subscribe via iTunes, Google Play, or Spotify.