Technical Service Engineer William “Bill-um” Seawell joins Jack Walker and Paul Atzemis to discuss the science behind phenalkamine epoxy coatings. The trio discusses where the phenalkamine coatings are used and the properties that make them an excellent choice for those services.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:30 – What Is a phenalkamine epoxy?
- 4:15 – Four factors that differentiate phenalkamine epoxies
- 7:30 – Moisture tolerance and phenalkamine epoxies
- 8:30 – Chemical resistance of phenalkamine epoxies
- 11:30 – Blush resistance of phenalkamine epoxies
- 13:00 – Summary of physical properties of phenalkamine epoxies
- 14:15 – Wrap up